Product DescriptionThe Saturn series of calipers are reverse- engineered based off the proven performance of the Triton caliper series. The development of the Saturn calipers was intended for the enthusiast looking to build a lighter duty track capable car, or track car that will see regular street duties. The Saturn line big brake kit is targeted to the enthusiast that wants racing performance that fits in street performance budget.
- Forged from high strength aluminum. True forging process provides the strongest possible product while allowing to keep mass of the unit at a minimum
- Powder coat finish for easy maintain and high gloss finish
- Through Bolt Design extends performance life of the caliper. Evenly distributes clamping load to reduce material fatigue
- Aluminum pistons for lightweight performance.
- The Double Seal System uses modern high temperature polymer sealing rings recessed into the caliper for smooth uninhibited piston action. The inner seal provides an air tight pressure seal for the piston. The outer seal protects the pressure from contaminants
- Includes Triton R calipers
- Includes 2-piece S-groove rotors
- Includes Sparta Evolution lines
- Includes radial mount brackets and hardware